Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Because it has been faaaar too long!! (Part 1 of 2)

Hello, dears.  Thank you for being so patient while life got in the way of barn hunting.  There's much to catch up on, so, let's get started!




On New Year's Day, my boyfriend and I found this beauty near the Wallingford, CT train station.  Disrepair and urban blight at their finest- and I say that with nothing but LOVE. 










"Freeze marking"??  OUCH. 


What are YOU keeping locked away??  Life lesson # 1, courtesy of Fyeah Barns.  You're welcome.   


  


No one was around, so I journeyed inside.  The prophets beat me to it, though...


I have my good friend Carissa to thank for helping me find this one.  [Thanks, babe].  I was tasked with accompanying her to the DMV and, on our way home, a seemingly-wrong turn lead us to the (former?) Wethersfield Academy for the Arts stables.  Life lesson # 2?  THERE ARE NO WRONG TURNS.  Again, you're welcome.

Stay tuned for snow-covered barns and an impromptu trip to Upstate New York... coming tomorrow!!!  xoxoxo til then.   

No comments:

Post a Comment